The most dangerous race in the alien galaxy may be known for its bloodthirsty nature and warlike tendencies, but we've got it on good authority that even the greenskins will take some time out of a WAAAGH! to celebrate this magical time of year with a large turkey dinner and a pile of manifested war toys. And for the reasonable sum of a couple of teef, you too can own your very own Warhammer 40,000 Ork Christmas sweater, which is a mandatory piece of uniform during the most festive WAAAGH! of the year!
- We've got one set aside for Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka as we know better than to instigate a WAAAGH! on his watch
- It's always worth double checking the roast potatoes on an Ork dinner table, it wouldn't be the first time we found a pile of yellow rocks instead
- As Orks gather together, more are drawn, which is particularly handy when gathering carol singers!
- Every Ork wishes for the Brain Boyz to leave them a Shokk Attack Gun under the tree on Christmas morning
- Might want to avoid that guy from accounting in the Necron Christmas Jumper at the office party
- We could all do with channelling our inner Ork when it comes to a stress free festive season!